Sustanon-350 is a combination of various testosterone esters. Sometimes Sustanon-250 is called Susta-retard or Tetrasterone. Organon is the first company to produce Sustanon-250. Initially, this drug was used with insufficient secretion of endogenous testosterone in hormone replacement therapy.
The use of the Sustanon-350 course is recommended only for men over the age of 21 with the goal of gaining muscle mass. In addition, men should not have contraindications to the use of anabolic steroids.
Standard course Sustanon-350 is designed for six weeks, during which 5-6 injections are done. If the course increases, it is necessary to simultaneously take gonadotropin.
– For six weeks, once a week, one injection of Sustanon-350 in a dose of 250-500 mg intramuscularly. It is recommended to inject the drug into the gluteal muscles.
– In the second week of the course, Nolvadex administration starts at 10 mg / day and ends only four weeks after the last injection.
– Three weeks after the last injection of Sustanon-250, testosterone boosters start taking four weeks to restore their own testosterone production.
– In order to achieve the maximum effect from the Sustanon-250 course, it is recommended that you take a sports nutrition complex for muscle mass gain and follow a diet for muscle mass gain.
– Before you start injecting Sustanon-250, consult a specialist and consult with him.
Benefits of Sustanon 250
Side effects of Sustanon-350
There are side effects due to the fact that Sustanon 250 (Testosterone mix) is converted into estrogens.
The most common side effects are:
– depression of the production of their own testosterone;
– fat deposition by female type.
To avoid these side effects, it is recommended that anti-estrogens (for example, Clomid or Nolvadex) be used during application of Sustanon-250.
In addition to the above side effects, there are also more serious adverse effects associated with the administration of Sustanon-250:
– testicular atrophy. (To avoid this side effect, the course of Sustanon 250 should not exceed eight weeks, while anti-estrogens should be used along with Sustanon-250. In longer courses, include gonadotropin.);
– hypertrophy of the prostate;
– temperature increase;
– flu-like condition throughout the course;
– increase in the level of harmful cholesterol;